Bookshelf Tour: Part 1

by - 6:30 AM


Hey guys! It seems like many people have been giving tours of their bookshelves, and I always enjoy seeing the pictures, so I decided it was my turn! Over the next few months, I’ll be sharing one of my bookcases! Here are the first two. The shelves of books that are some of the most precious books I own. This is my favorite shelf of all—it makes me so happy to see my favorite books all lined up like this.


Starting on the left, I have Four Sisters, All Queens, a story of four sisters from Provence who become Queens in the 13th century. Marguerite, Queen of France, Eleonore, Queen of England, Sanchia, Queen of Germany and Beatrice, Queen of Sicily.

Moving on, I have some Elizabeth Chadwick's books, Anne O'Brien's books and Helen Castor book (Blood & Roses: the Paston Family and the Wars of the Roses).

Over here I have War of the Roses series by Philippa Gregory. One of my favorite time period in English history. I love Philippa Gregory’s writing style. I think it suits the time period and the character’s voices, whilst also helping to immerse the reader into the story of those amazing woman who shaped English history as much as any men did.

Here I have Thomas Cromwell Trilogy by Hilary Mantel. One book is missing the third part of the trilogy, it’s not yet released, but I hope someday I will own a copy. 

Next is a copy of Jane Seymour: The Haunted Queen by Alison Weir (a book I absolutely adore!). I wrote the review of the book so if you are interested to take a look here .























Moving on, I have Six Tudor Queen‘ series by Alison Weir , the first two books (
Katherine of Aragon: The True Queen and Anne Boleyn: A King’s Obsession). The review of those books you can find here and here. Alison Weir’s books are the gift from my aunt, which makes them even more precious.

Then we have The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory. Two
copies one in Serbian and other in English. For English copy I must thank my wonderful sister (I cannot express how much happy you made me for gifting me so many wonderful books).


Over here I have Jane Seymour: Henry VIII’s True Love by Elizabeth Norton (another precious gift from my sister).

Next are copies of  The Boleyn Inheritance by  Philippa Gregory , The Last Wife of Henry VIII by  Carolly Erickson and Queen’s Gambit by  Elizabeth Fremantle .


Here we have the first two books in the wonderful Matthew Shardlake series by C.J. Sansom ( The review of those books you can find here). Books are missing from the series, but one day I hope I will have the rest in my book collection.

Next up are The Queen's Fool by Philippa Gregory and The Queen's Sorrow by Suzannah Dunn ( again the gift's from my sister. She knows me so well, and always buy me books about Tudor England). I also have here The Secret Life of William Shakespeare by Jude Morgan and Victoria by Daisy Goodwin.


It's no wonder that my all time favorite book is on this shelf, Pride, and Prejudice by 
Jane Austen. The cover is wonderful and inside the book, there is illustration which is beautifully done.


Last but not least are the copies of The Duchess by  Amanda Foreman,  Possession by
A.S. Byatt and The Chief by  Monica McCarty.


And that was my bookshelf! I really hope you enjoyed this little tour of my shelves! The next addition coming soon!







You May Also Like

2 Comments

Powered By Blogger