Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn

by - 9:17 AM



“I love you with everything I am, everything I've been, and everything I hope to be. I love you with my past, and I love you for my future. I love you for the children we'll have and for the years we'll have together. I love you for every one of my smiles and even more, for every one of your smiles.”


Colin Bridgerton is well-known for being the most friendly and affable man in all of London. His sister’s best friend, Penelope Featherington, has long been in love with him and, after admiring him for most of her life, she thinks she knows all there is to know about him. But there’s more to Colin than meets the eye, and when Penelope learns a secret about him, she questions whether she truly knows him at all.

The story is well written and the storyline is easy to follow. The author drew the reader in and allowed us to experience the many emotions of her characters as one struggles with his feelings. The characters are fully developed, relatable, and likable. Their romance was believable and realistic. Unlike so many romance novels, this is not a “love at first sight” type of romance. The attachment between the two main characters grew over years, as so many relationships do. The story had intrigue, suspense, surprises, betrayal, excitement, and romance.

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Powered By Blogger