Once and Always by Judith McNaught

by - 6:30 AM



“I was a fool! Loving someone who doesn't love you is hell! Don't ever let anyone convince you that you can be happy with someone who doesn't love you.”

Judith McNaught does it again in this fabulous novel of passion, torment, and love. She writes brilliantly and crafts her characters and storyline with great detail and care. I couldn’t help but be drawn in from the first page to the last. The emotional trials took me on a wild ride that was every bit as thrilling as I had hoped when I started this book. Her characters end up wrapping themselves around your heart, especially her strong-willed and determined females who are also quirky, sweet, and loving. Victoria fits that bill and you can’t help but love her and feel for her. This was a wonderful epic romance that was thoroughly entertaining in every way. I was kept enthralled right to the very end, which was dramatically satisfying. I love the ride Judith McNaught takes her readers on in her books and the eventual satisfaction she gives them. She doesn’t coat things with sugar. Sometimes I feel like she’s trying to wound us up emotionally as much as possible until we’re in complete anguish before she works her magic. She creates epic romances that take you to a world where everything is just above reality.

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Powered By Blogger