February Book Wrap Up

by - 11:41 AM

 



The Clockmaker's Daughter by Kate Morton (✬✬✬)


There is a lot of confusing parts about this book. There are a lot of characters, and the book bounces back and forth with no reference. The characters seem to have no purpose through their parts.


The Last Ember by Daniel Levin (✬✬✬)

Too many historical facts. While interesting and informative, the volume of it was too much to carry the story. I didn’t care for the characters either.

The Reader by Traci Chee (✬✬✬)

I don’t think The Reader is terrible. I just think it could be better. I never felt much of a connection to any of the characters, and I could see all the plot twists coming from a mile away.

The Scribe by Antonio Garrido (✬✬✬)

Wonderfully rich in detail of medieval life during a cold, hard winter. The characters were interesting, well developed, and believable. But some plot events seem unrealistic.

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Powered By Blogger